Friday 24 April 2015

Up, Up and Away

I love the challenges over at Less is More, and I've missed too many fabulous opportunities to play along, so I made a pact with myself that I would make something to fit the brief of Up, Up and Away.

Also I saw DT Anne's comment about having made a card for the Lambourn yard where the recent Grand National winner is trained. Knowing the Valley of the Racehorse well, a bit of West Berks solidarity!

I finished around in my stash, and found this cute Clarity stamp, and whilst the birds and the butterflies and the balloons came out as well, this felt most apt, as little girl looks as though she's about to soar up into the sunshine. So, with time running out, I started this at 0630 and photographed it at 0700 to ensure I honoured my promise to myself.


2 comments:

  1. A stunning and clever take on the up, up and away challenge
    thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of a swing going up up and away... great idea and a super card
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete