Monday 15 June 2015

Green Christmas

Another Clarity New Design Club stamp to the fore here, with Santa's Car. I wanted to fish this one out when a lyric Christmas challenge came out, and what do you know ABC Christmas have obliged - thank you. "Driving home for Christmas" is what had immediately sprung into my head.

As it's Santa's car, and it's definitely snowy, Tis the Season is also in the mix. As a contrast to all the summer holiday entries, this fits with this fortnight's Travel theme at Sunday Stamper me thinks, if tangentially. Last but not least, not sure where to go for layout I took a look at my sketch challenges notebook and suddenly got an inspiration to use this fortnight's Fusion sketch. Definitely not a mashed-up sea theme, but still in keeping I hope.

My plethora of Pesto - see what you think.





ABC Christmas - L for Lyrics
Fusion - Blue Skies and Smooth Sailing
Sunday Stamper #359 - Travel
Tis' the Season # 44 - Santa's Snowy Journey


5 comments:

  1. Love the truck with the tree in back!

    Thanks for joining us again at 'Tis The Season! Your stash of Christmas cards is definitely growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this Christmas card, Claire! The colors, the scenery, the truck and your banner...love it! Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a genius! You've incorporated all the challenges like a champ. I think your card is gorgeous! I love the truck with the tree driving toward the trees and mountains in the background. I really like how the background is just that one panel. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i am so glad I chose that theme haha! Great to see you playing along and I LOVE your card love the way you have coloured it and beautifully put together too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabolous. Great design with the embossing and vintage design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete