Sunday 27 September 2015

Priestly Anniversary

I made this in twenty minutes flat, and it probably shows.

I was singing for a special service for a friend who was celebrating 50 years of priestly ministry, and I love this stamp for Ordinations, Christenings etc. It's a Michael Powell stamp from Do Crafts.

Watercoloured using Adirondacks Pesto, Butterscotch and Terracotta, plus Distress Evergreen Bough (I think!)


Colour Me #90: Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Simon Says Wednesday: No designer paper
Simon Says Monday: Use a stamp


5 comments:

  1. What a stunning image and beautifully colored scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. That image is perfect for religious celebration and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire... now listen to me, 'cuz I'm being totally sincere when I say this ... THE most beautiful card I've seen this week!!! I must go in for a close-up now ... pardon me while I stare... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. no! its beautiful :) i love the "loosness" of it all :) thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you everybody. I sincerely "dashed this off", and am tickled pink that people seem to like it. Particularly chuffed that it was selected as a Colour Me Colour Connoisseur this week. Claire x

    ReplyDelete