Sunday 8 March 2015

Floral Bicycle

With this card I gave myself the challenge of combining three very different challenges: two keywords and a sketch

Have a look and see whether you think I've made an OK job of it. For myself, I used promarkers to colour the flowers and it clearly shows I'm no expert. If I were to do it again, I think I might use pencils or paint with distress inks.

The Bicycle and Posy both come from Clarity Stamp





 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Special Lady/Girly
CASology - Basket
Freshly made sketches - 176



3 comments:

  1. Cute bicycle and design!!! I used a bicycle too!!! Cute colors, thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you have created your 'rugged terrain!' Such a clever idea. Good combination of challenges also! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire! So pretty and feminine, just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete