This card seemed to get more and more orange the more time went on. I ended up feeling that it worked, but wasn't really me. Almost like I'd been fighting to meet the brief, rather than making a card that truly fits my style.
I chose to colour this Clarity image with Distress Markers, mainly because I'd stamped it with Archival ink, rather than Memento, and I couldn't be bothered to redo it. This means it's come out rather darker than I'd intended.
It's also reminded me why I've been following fewer sketch challenges of late. However, unexpectedly it does work with the Tic Tac Toe from CAS-ual Fridays. Let me explain. I used the middle line - colouring, spritzing, die cutting. The spritzing may need explaining - rather than spritzing the card itself, I spread spiced marmalade ink onto a blending mat, spritzed the mat with water, and then transferred the ink onto a piece of backing card. No commercial designer papers here!
CAS-ual Fridays #144 - Tic Tac Toe
Nacho Average #162 - Garden Green, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango
Mojo Monday #418
Allsorts #332 - No designer papers