Monday 25 May 2015

Sunny Annabel

It's Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK, so I'm having a crafty playday :-) The only downside is that every project turns my teeny tweeny craft room into a bombsite, so I have to do a full scale clear-up before I start anything new. Mainly because otherwise all the essentials like rulers, glue and that one vital stamp have all disappeared from view under a pile of detritus.

After last week's palaver with Colour Me! I was determined to finish on time today. I made a promise to myself to combine Colour Me with Viva la Verve this month, so I'm heading back to layout two from VLV and using this week's 'subtle' palette.

In the absence of Stamping Up inks I've used Scattered Straw and Peeled Paint distress, and Stream Adirondack. I picked the Do Crafts backing paper to complement the stripes in Annabel's dress (she's a cute Clarity Character Stamp), and then the line sentiment just followed on from that. The die cuts I had left (uncoloured) from my wedding cards session this morning.

Colour Me #72 - Subtle (Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz)
Viva la Verve May #2
Allsorts #312 - Happy 6th Birthday Allsorts



4 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully bright and elegant card.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super fun, love the funky lady and you've used the colors perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for celebrating our 6th birthday over at Allsorts,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete