Wednesday 13 May 2015

Wonderful Mum

Inspiration came from Time Out for this one, the colours and the leafy background. Mother's Day is come and gone here in the UK, but this is the sort of card that I'd make.

Background is a Clarity stencil inked and passed through my Grand Calibur (which I think might be on its way to being bust) with a mask in the middle. Gently inked through the stencil with brushes and then a bright Clarity stamp in the centre.

I drew out the grey leaf pattern, the subtle leaf greens, a bit of 'Caramel' shading and the bright pink and turquoise for the flower.


Time Out Challenge #30 - Home Sweet Home inspiration photo
Friday Mashup #208 - Recycled/Upcycled and/or Mother's Day (I chose the latter!)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you picked out the different elements in the photo and made such a delicate card. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Claire. Your background is stunning yet subtle enough that it allows the centre stamped panel to shine. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete